How to avoid getting flagged on Craigslist
Getting flagged on Craigslist can be time-consuming and frustrating. Learning how to avoid those crazy flaggers is easier than you think.
Here are five SEO tips to avoid getting flagged on Craigslist:
1. Never post more than one ad at a time in a given category.
2. Avoid repeatedly deleting and reposting.
3. Try not to make your ad too annoying or spam related.
4. Don’t draw too much attention to yourself. An effective ad is informative and concise. The key here is to avoid making your ad too good. A well-written ad is excellent in the eyes of flaggers and excellence attracts envy, and on Craigslist that means getting flagged by malicious competitors.
5. Do not violate the Craigslist Terms of Service. Pretty simple. It’s completely possible to use Craigslist for SEO purposes without violating its terms of agreement.